At Senate Insurance, we value you as a customer. We share your concerns about privacy. We are providing this notice to explain how we treat personal information. We collect information about you to quote and service your insurance policy. This is called “Nonpublic Personal Information” if it identifies you and is not available to the public.
We want you to know that we respect your privacy, and we protect your information.
A. Information We Collect:
We collect Nonpublic Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications for insurance or from other insurance forms you complete.
- Information we receive from the companies that we represent which provide insurance policies to you.
- Information from consumer reporting agencies.
- Information about your transactions with us, the companies that we represent, and our affiliates.
- Information from other sources, such as governmental agencies.
- Information from visits to our web site.
The type of information we collect is related to the insurance you request from us and may include but no be limited to your name, email address, address, social security number, driver’s license number, marital status, gender, date of birth, prior insurance information, status of home ownership, and other information required to obtain insurance coverage for you.
B. Information We Disclose To Others:
- We only disclose Nonpublic Personal Information as permitted by law.
- We disclose Nonpublic Personal Information to both affiliated and unaffiliated third party insurance entities (a) to place new and renewal coverage, (b) to “shop” coverage to obtain more competitive pricing and (c) to change insurance companies. You may instruct us to not make any such disclosures by completing and returning to Senate Insurance Opt-Out Form.
- We may also provide these information to either who provide good, or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose Nonpublic Personal Information to affiliated non-insurance third party financial service companies. You many instruct us to not make any such disclosures by completing and returning to Senate Insurance Opt-Out Form.
C. Our Procedures To Protect Your Nonpublic Personal Information
- We have policies and procedures that give direction to our employees, agents and representatives acting on our behalf, regarding how to protect and use Nonpublic Personal Information. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Nonpublic Personal Information.
D. Email Campaign Tracking